ciao from Italy

ciotoli

Hy to everyone, this is a great, great web site :klatsch:, i come from Italy and from miami vice italian forum and i should want to try a bid in the auction :prost:

• Administrators

hello ciotoli! welcome to our board!and thanks for participating the auction. though it's for a good prupose we'll have to fight for this dvd ... :evil:(just kidding) ;)

Welcome onboard, ciotoli. And lucky bidding...perhaps I should think about living in Italy because anyone there is able to give EUR 205,00 for a single CD. Okay, it's THE CD, of course... :rauchen:

An italian VICER...incredibile.....From which area/town in Italy do you stay?You are right here in our circle of the best Vicers in Knowledge and Passion for the Show. Enjoy the time with us. CHIAO:

• Administrators

Original von FlaglerWelcome onboard, ciotoli. And lucky bidding...perhaps I should think about living in Italy because anyone there is able to give EUR 205,00 for a single CD. Okay, it's THE CD, of course... :rauchen:

DVD, sweetheart ... D . V . D . ... somehow like A . L . L . I . G . A . T . O . R . :D

Hi ciotoli !!!Welcome to our board !!! :blumen: :blumen:I think it´s interesting that you´re an Italian VICEer !!! :D :rauchen:Thanks for your great page !!!Greetings Joe