Miami Vice Quotes

timm525

• Administrators

"Miami SAC kicked it up to Washington."Person and ep. please.

Linda Colby in "Knock Knock...Who's There?"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.Obviously too easy (for you), 'cept for the Glossary has the Coati Mundi character as "Tucker".Next:"Arggghhh !!!"Spoken by Crockett.:)

• Administrators
:rolleyes:
Wow.Obviously too easy (for you)' date=' 'cept for the Glossary has the Coati Mundi character as "Tucker".Next:"Arggghhh !!!"Spoken by Crockett.:)[/quote']Yea, it was Tucker. I was thinking Thumper. Pretty close. :rolleyes:"Arggghhh !!!"Well how about in "A bullet for Crockett" or "Brother's Keeper" when Sonny/Tubbs was thinking back to when they first met. Sonny lost Tubbs in his speed boat when Sonny was in the Camero?

Sounds good to me, except I don't remember his "Argghhh" from A Bullet for Crockett.Don't forget the climatic scene from Viking Bikers From Hell, as he's being choked. His face turns a hideous shade of red in that scene, too - nice "acting".

• Administrators
Sounds good to me' date=' except I don't remember his "Argghhh" from A Bullet for Crockett.[/quote']It was during a Tubbs flash back to when they met in "Brother's Keeper".
Don't forget the climatic scene from Viking Bikers From Hell' date=' as he's being choked. His face turns a hideous shade of red in that scene, too - nice "acting". [/quote']Did you find the answer you wanted?

VBFH choking scene was the specific scene I had in mind. But, all your answers were correct too. I guess I can't use "Burnett, look out." (now that everyone has the VBFH episode in mind). How about this:"He's either a student, or friend, or chowderhead". Spoken by Switek.

• Administrators

"What you talking about? I've been workin here all my life."Name the character and ep. please.

• Administrators

That would be Castillo in "Sons and Lovers" talking to Larry and Stan about how long it took them to get to Sonny and Rico in the rip off drug deal at the beginning.

crockett in "free verse"blanca: "no, but you export them abroad"crockett: something like, "i'll be glad to debate the issue with you sometime. right now i'm just trying to save your father"i like patriotic crockett. that may be his least cynical moment from season 2.