Miami Vice Quotes

timm525

• Administrators

Yea, your right it was Alicia. I just remembered the last name.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

I would've known Alicia Menna but for some reason I thought I remembered a man making the news announcement. Had I been online I definitely would've gotten it from the clues, oh well...next time.

i never knew if they meant for that to be her voice, or if they just used her voice because she was already on the payroll, but if you listen to it, i think you'll agree that it's her.i think the former makes more since, as it would be the final word on what was something far more scandalous than what was reported, which is what the news usually is.

• Administrators

something far more scandalous than what was reported, which is what the news usually is.

Boy if that isn't a true-ism! Well said!:clap:

• Administrators

"Easy my friend' date=' and you'll reach social security"[/font']

Tubbs to one of Lombard's men on his yacht in "Lombard"

• Administrators

"Come on, I'll make you a nice cup of tea."Character and ep. please.

"Come on' date=' I'll make you a nice cup of tea."Character and ep. please.[/quote']Trudy says it in "Heart of Darkness" - I have a feeling I've completely mixed episodes up:confused:

• Administrators
"Come on' date=' I'll make you a nice cup of tea."Character and ep. please.[/quote']
Trudy says it in "Heart of Darkness" - I have a feeling I've completely mixed episodes up:confused:
Not the one I was thinking of.This was said in a latter season by a guy.

Not the one I was thinking of.This was said in a latter season by a guy.

Sebastian Ross in Miami Squeeze?

• Administrators
"Come on' date=' I'll make you a nice cup of tea."Character and ep. please.[/quote']"Bad Timing". Cruz to Sonny right before they take him inside the house and beat the crap out of him.

• Administrators
Another one' date=' should be easy..."25 minutes"[/quote']Was that Sonny asking Rico how much time they had before he stopped to call Caroline at the end of the pilot?

Was that Sonny asking Rico how much time they had before he stopped to call Caroline at the end of the pilot?

Yes that's right! I thought it would be obvious considering my profile picture!Sonny: "How much time we got"Rico: "25 minutes"

Here we go... I have one.Who said this and in what ep?"This is not a re-negotiation. It's not even a negotiation."

"This is not a re-negotiation. It's not even a negotiation."

I recall Sonny saying this...can't quite remember the episode...btw, how's this for a signature - one of my favorite scenes/moments in MV. I usually look for when the episode name is said in the episode, and this is my favorite.