hello

zulu

Hi everyone...I'm happy to find another place to talk about MV, site is great. I hope i can handle problems with language differences and learn something new about the show. I guess i'll see ya in other topics ;) long live Miami Vice...

• Administrators

Welcome Zulu! Finally your account works ... that's fine. We're looking forward to talk with you about Miami Vice. I'm sure we can handle all language problems. 8)

Hello and Welcome Mr. Zulu.Different languages won't be a problem, i think.People here are able to speak... english german, danish, french, dutch, spanish and maybe some languages more...Where are you from? Zulu-nation? :D

Welcome aboard, zulu... :blumen: And enjoy this international forum. What I always want to know: How is the wheather in Central Africa? :D :D

What I always want to know: How is the wheather in Central Africa?

hehe :D hot, human, cool 8) seriously I have no idea... i'm from Poland.Ell.a thanks for the help with my account. And thank you all for the warm welcome.

• 2 weeks later...