Hello from a new one

BizarreJojo

Hi everybody my name is Nicolas and I am french,I speak english but not german.I am 30 and know MV for a long time but got back there last year as the dvds were released and show aired on"13eme rue"the french version of "13th street"which MV rerun just stoped these days as season 5 ends.I am not a big talker but will try to post from time to time on this great site.Vielen Dank and Viva Vice.Nicolas.

Welcome onboard, Nicolas... :blumen: And enjoy our most informative MV-forum. Be sure that Your English will be a much smaller problem than our French... ;)

RE: Hello from a new one

Original von BizarreJojoHi everybody my name is Nicolas and I am french,I speak english but not german.I am 30 and know MV for a long time but got back there last year as the dvds were released and show aired on"13eme rue"the french version of "13th street"which MV rerun just stoped these days as season 5 ends.I am not a big talker but will try to post from time to time on this great site.Vielen Dank and Viva Vice.Nicolas.

Bonjours Nicolas. J'espère que tu as beaucoup de plaisir ici. De quel région de france es tu?

Bonjours Nicolas !!! Je suis Joe et je suis 15 ans !!!And so on, I´m speaking french, but at 22:52 I can´t - to tired !!! :tongue::D :D

Vielen Dank Alle.Carlo,I live in Champagne-Ardenne for recent times but I lived in Paris for 30 years.See you all on the forum. :prost:

Hello Nicolas!Welcome aboard! 8)I can't speak french, but I understand a little bit. :o I had it four years in school.