Amerikaner in BW by Heilbronn

Miami Vicer

Hi, my name is Scott Palmer and I'm an american moving to Germany next week June 20th. I've been a long time member of Miami-vice.org for over 6 years. I'm looking to meet Vice fans in the area of Germany I will be living. I will be living just west of Heilbronn in Baden Wurttenberg about 10 miles in Schwaigern. my email is slatsmandufilms@gmail.com just in case. I don't get to visit this site as much as I would like so please email me with the subject "Miami Vice"Here I am on myspace. http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&MyToken=e26c02a3-caf3-4351-86c5-84d168831a3fDAnke Scott

• Administrators

Hi Scott, nice to meet you here as well. Take a look @ the member map - there are quite a lot vicers living next to Heilbronn.Have a good time in Good Ol' Germany! How long will you stay here? 8)

Hi, Scott, welcome onboard and have much fun with this most informative and friendly MV-board in the northern hemisphere... :DI'm interested at the same as ell.a: Is Your coming to Heilbronn forever or concerns it to NATO affairs?

Thanks everyone. I did see the map but it doesn't have contact information for those members? Not sure why.

• Administrators

Original von Miami VicerI did see the map but it doesn't have contact information for those members? Not sure why.

You want to have more information about the members? This is quite easy. Just move your cursor over the member map. When you click on the bold name of a member you are forwarded to his/her personal profile information. There you have the possibility to contact him/her by mail or by pm. By the way: The user profile information is only available if you're logged in. 8)

Original von Ell.aThe user profile information is only available if you're logged in.

...and it contains only the informations You wrote in the fields before, of course... ;)