What is the ranking system?

timm525

• Administrators

Whats the layout for the ranking system here?How many posts for each rank?What are the ranks?Who do I gotta shoot to get promoted??? :D

• Administrators

I have to talk to Ferrariman, if we keep the ranking system as it is.I'll keep you up to date.

Whats the layout for the ranking system here?How many posts for each rank?What are the ranks?Who do I gotta shoot to get promoted??? :D

I think we are all feeling the sting of Internal Affairs busting us all down to traffic duty...:rauchen:

• Administrators

Ranking systemThe new ranking system looks like this:Eingefügtes BildPolice Officer >30 postsCorporal >100 postsSargeant > 250 postsLieutenant >500 postsCaptain > 1000 postsChief > 5000 postsBureau Commander > 10000 postsEvery user rank has it's own icon as you can see in the pic above.All administrators have "Director" and all super mods have "Assist. Director" as userrank.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

I'm sorry, but I don't have a badge icon with "Vice squad detective".But if anyone can design a new icon it's no problem adding another user rank.

Cool....but where is Vice Squad Detective?Thanks for the chart..

Hey Johnny Daytona...I don't suppose you own a Daytona and have the plates "My Vice" do you?I went to the Ministry last week and they said that plate was already taken for Ontario?Damn................................................Just curious:radar:

Hey Johnny Daytona...I don't suppose you own a Daytona and have the plates "My Vice" do you?I went to the Ministry last week and they said that plate was already taken for Ontario?Damn................................................Just curious:radar:

I really wish I could say that it was me, but sadly, no. You have a Daytona? Very sharp......

I'm sorry' date=' but I don't have a badge icon with "Vice squad detective".But if anyone can design a new icon it's no problem adding another user rank.[/quote']Ha ha....I was actually just kidding about that one.

• Administrators

Ya but no one will know how "old" you really are.See ya gotta look for the positive in every negative.If they saw that you hit the one million mark, they would think you must be Sonny's grandma. :)

• Administrators

As I saw today the first Trainees were promoted to Police Officers. Congratulations :clap:

• Administrators

As I saw today the first Trainees were promoted to Police Officers. Congratulations :clap:

I'm tied with you now. :tasse_prost:

Ya but no one will know how "old" you really are.See ya gotta look for the positive in every negative.If they saw that you hit the one million mark' date=' they would think you must be Sonny's grandma. :)[/quote']One million mark? German mark? Wow LMD, can't we meet somewhere?? I could be your grandpa!

Timm I see you made the next rank, 3 ranks in a week, most impressive, but don't go to the dark side. :DHey I made Police officer, now I can write tickets?:D

• Administrators

Like I said "who do I gotta shoot to get promoted here?" :D:D:DCongradulations Crocketsgrl!!!

Timm I see you made the next rank' date=' 3 ranks in a week, most impressive, but don't go to the dark side. :DHey I made Police officer, now I can write tickets?:D[/quote']Timm needs one.haha Slow him down