1988 Vice advert

Guest neworder

Great link. I love seeing the Vice adverts. It just shows what it was like in the day when advertised and what was coming up. And watching this has made me watch 'Love at first sight' as if it was back then. Thanks for posting.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKHHgjgUI8gAdvert for vice ep Love at First Sight from 1988' date=' a Pretty cool teaser for the ep, after a jump street preview aswell.[/quote']Good find. it's taken from channel 9 in Sydney, Australia.The strange thing is I used to watch 21 Jump St every Sat night, but I can't for the life of me remember MV been on afterwards.(maybe too many Beer Sandwiches) LOL

That's for sure...the guy with the deep baratone voice sounding very pretentious....maqking you WANT to be at home to watch!By the way that motorcycle cop commercial was absolutely priceless! I remember seeing that.

Cool. Anybody know if the song in the background for #3 above is "Into the Night" ?