Biographies Of Main Characters

Ell.a

• Administrators

Like already announced in a different thread I worked on the biographies of the remaining seven main characters: Gina, Trudy, Lester, Lou, Stan, Larry and Castillo. (Crockett's and Tubbs' English biographies are already online). The German biographies on .info are finished yet. Now I start to translate them into English to post them here. Thanks to Ferrariman's help and proof-reading Gina's biography is now avalable in English ---> Click here and enjoy Gina's life! Castillo's timeline will follow during this week. :cool:By the way: These biographies are far from being perfect or complete. So, whenever you find a mistake - or additional details - please post them here. Thus we will be able to complete the material. Thanks!

• Administrators

The first part of Martin Castillo's biography is now available in English as well ---> click to read! The second part will follow in a few days.Again: Thanks to Ferrariman's for helping and proof-reading!!!

• Administrators
Thanks Ell.a' date=' I couldn't have done it without you! ;)[/quote']I'm pretty sure you could have done the biographies as well - with a special amount of free time. ;)Lester Kosko's story is online as well ---> click to read!

• Administrators

I wrote them in German already some weeks ago. I just had to translate them ... and Ferrariman had to correct them. We're just doing it step by step.Here's Switeks story. Enjoy!Zito's story's left and will follow in a few days. :cool:

• Administrators

Zito's biograpy is complete now! ---> click to read!Again and again a bunch of "THANK YOU" to Ferrariman for all the corrections made! :flowers:With this last biography the "life stories" of all nine main characters can be found in the glossary. "Life story" - as far as they could be recontructed from the facts given in the various episodes and literature.All stories don't raise the claim to be perfect or complete. If you find more/other datails in the episodes or any kind of disaccord - please post your facts here! Thanks.Thanks again for all your encouraging backup. :tasse_prost: