Dakota Johnson ~ Getting Serious about her Career

DJAngel

• 4 months later...

Bon, Thanks for this article. Funny how when they interview her and just used DJ I was confused for a moment...lol.....She is a mix of Don and Melanie, I can see both in her, she is very stunning. Thanks again. Sue

Well thanks for the info, i didn't even know she existed. I don't have any taste for facts on celebrities outside their job. She looks like i would, even though her mother has something extra i think. I hope she has the same sort of cute voice. Aaah Melanie's voice got me melting many a times. Her looks as well :happy:Such two hot parents couldn't possibly have given birth to an ugly kid.

Conceived on the MV set?Sounds like we have a trivia question here. How many offspring have been born to couples who played a part in MV - either star or guest star or recurring role?Obviously Dakota Johnson, but are there any others?

• Administrators

Well go check out the new glossary and see!Of course it is not done, but if you go to the bottom of the person you clicked on, there is a link in place to IMDB where you can read up on the person's bio. :thumbsup:

Obviously Dakota Johnson' date=' but are there any others?[/quote']I forgot about Jesse Johnson, Dad is Don Johnson, and Mom is Patti D'Arbanville."Patti D'Arbanville had a well-publicized relationship with actor Don Johnson from 1981-1986, with whom she has a son, Jesse Wayne Johnson (born on December 7, 1982) :baby2:."She was in the S2 episode "Back in the World".

She is a smoker' date=' sadly. Her own mother lighting her up too. Sad :cry: .[/quote']How is this sad exactly? If she enjoys it then be it. And she might be an occasional smoker, we don't know.I take it you don't smoke, good for you, but let's be realistic you'll never get her so what does it matter if she smokes or not :p

• Administrators

Same old Noogman. Hey this is the Off Topic section, aren't you supposed to be somewhere else!

What Lou, do i need a visa to be here now? :)It is true that i rarely venture in here. But i must say that the company in the off topic section here is much better than the one in .org Which is why i will sometimes pop in.