In the ep. Whatever Works?

timm525

• Administrators

When Sonny and Rico go to the bar where the "dirty" cops are and Sonny confronts them at the table and he says something like "sorry to hear about Reanny (sp?)...tell me about him, like where did they get the juice to run up their credit cards every month and never miss a payment..."There were several cops at that table that were dirty. I know later in the ep. one was killed in his home with his wife. My question is, what happended to the other diry cops?We only saw the one guy at the end in the Bronco that got shot up but wasn't dead.

Well I always assumed the dirty cops in Whatever Works...Well I figured once Castillo was involved who ever survived (of the dirty cops) got their career seriously derailed. The reason I thought this was the attitude he had toward the dirty cops in Score. He told C& T he wanted them flushed down the toilet and wanted enough to bring criminal charges. I always figured the dirty cops who were left, were brought up on charges

Well I figured once Castillo was involved who ever survived (of the dirty cops) got their career seriously derailed. The reason I thought this was the attitude he had toward the dirty cops in Score. He told C& T he wanted them flushed down the toilet and wanted enough to bring criminal charges. I always figured the dirty cops who were left' date=' were brought up on charges[/quote']i'll buy that