Favourite Comedy Episode

Guest neworder

Guest neworder

Whats your favourite Miami Vice comedy episode? Vote on the poll and discuss below.Think ive put up all the comedy episodes, let me know if i should put anymore on! I struggled to find comedy filled eps for season3/5 so try to pick the ones that i think are supposed to be funny!

Out of those options, I'd say Phil The Shill. However, I'd consider Made For Each Other to be more heavily comedic than Phil (and I liked that one, as well, so actually, it's a tie).

None. I don't like any of them. They never nailed comedy episodes on the show. All the ones from Better Living onwards are completely crap.

• Administrators

I voted for "The Big Thaw". I thought it was very comical the way Castillo kept telling Stan to "move the body" or "put it someplace".Goofy at best and with Izzy at the helm of defrosting Robolard (sp) it was classic.

Guest neworder

You forgot my favorite. "Amen...Send Money!"

Sorry Ferrariman...thinking about it now it is quite a funny episodeis there a way i can re-edit the pole to add it in?SJB

None. I don't like any of them. They never nailed comedy episodes on the show. All the ones from Better Living onwards are completely crap.

Tommy has such a way with words :D

• Administrators

Sorry Ferrariman...thinking about it now it is quite a funny episodeis there a way i can re-edit the pole to add it in?SJB

Done

is phil the shil a comedy episode?

I'd think there are enough comical scenes with Phil and/or Izzy to qualify it. Personally, I wouldn't, but since it's the best episode on the list (IMO), I chose it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted for "The Big Thaw". I thought it was very comical the way Castillo kept telling Stan to "move the body" or "put it someplace".Goofy at best and with Izzy at the helm of defrosting Robolard (sp) it was classic.

I agree. "The Big Thaw" is one of my favorites although it is kind of creepy. It is always great to see what new sceme Izzy is involved with.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...