What Should We Add To The Forum?

Ferrariman

OK' date=' profile field added. You can now post your favorite ep.Go to user cp > edit your details > at the very bottom of the page.:cheers:[/quote']Excellent! Thanks Timm. :thumbsup:As for me, I think the field will remain blank, I can't make up my mind.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

• Shill

• 2 months later...

I've been noticing that the ep reviews are rolling along, people are voting and adding their two cents through the seasonsThis could be hard to pull off, and I've been mum on this for awhile for just that reason, but by the end of the year (25th anniv.) it'd be cool to know just which ep is our favorite, statistically. On the other hand, it might be better to leave it a mystery. We've done the season vote before, I think. Results might not be that great due to the sheer number of episodes, etc.

• Administrators

There is a sticky on the "Favorite Ep. of all time" in the episode section with a poll.Problem is, it is a multiple poll supposedly for the top five eps. only but some members voted for up wards of 20+ polls so there is no "Favorite ep. only".Click ---> here