Fun Videos

miamijimf

Really Great.:D

I agree. I find myself watching "Happy in Paraguay" whenever I need a laugh (which is today, and every day)."I have a business installing styrofoam nuns." "What do you say we make some apple juice, and fax it to each other."Those get me every time :) .

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• miamijimf

• Maria714

• 3 months later...

Thought you may enjoy this...... Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=NINOxRxze9k Take a ride on the San Francisco streetcar 4 days before the 1906 earthquake.... Great old 7 minute historical film. A film taken from a streetcar traveling down Market Street in San Francisco in 1906, a few days before the earthquake/fire destroyed the area. The amount of automobiles is staggering for 1906. The clock tower at the end of the street at the Embarcadero wharf is still there. Sort of sad to think that all the people in this film are now gone. Notice all the long dresses and everyone is wearing a hat of some sort. Also notice the cross traffic. There are no traffic rules, it's a free for all.This film, originally thought to be from 1905 until David Kiehn with the Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum figured out exactly when it was shot. From New York trade papers announcing the film showing to the wet streets from recent heavy rainfall & shadows indicating time of year & actual weather and conditions on historical record, even when the cars were registered (he even knows who owned them and when the plates were issued!).. It was filmed only four days before the quake and shipped by train to NY for processing. Amazing but true!

That was SOOOO COOL MiamiJim!!!!:):clap::thumbsup: It almost like taking a ride back in time. I really enjoyed it!!!!:clap::DThank You For Sharing!!!!

The fact that this film actually exists at all is amazing. I wonder why it was filmed, and why for so long. I think that's what makes it amazing...it's unique. People stepping out in front of cars, pulling thier cars right in front of a streetcar. The clothes they wore sure looks hot and HEAVY.I feel like Marty McFly, and went back in time.

• 4 weeks later...
Around the World in 80 SecondsTour stops include London, Cairo, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, San Francisco, New York, and London. Just don't get dizzy.
Extremely Creepy and Weird Tiger Woods / Nike AdTiger's deceased father, Earl, asks, “Did you learn anything?†This is really awkward :confused: .

Masterpieces in 3DUsing some sophisticated technology, we can now delve deep into classic art to see what secrets the old masters kept from us. It's surprising to see what adding an extra dimension does to a piece of art. Amazing stuff - somewhat lame surprise end, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJHTh6rAuBg&feature=player_embedded

[SIZE="3"">

Masterpieces in 3D

Using some sophisticated technology' date=' we can now delve deep into classic art to see what secrets the old masters kept from us. It's surprising to see what adding an extra dimension does to a piece of art. Amazing stuff - somewhat lame surprise end, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJHTh6rAuBg&feature=player_embedded
That is pretty AMAZING!3D is the wave of the future!

This is SWEET Richie!!!!:clap::thumbsup: And a cool way to advertise our AWESOME site!!!!:D Way To Go Richie!!!!:thumbsup::fireworks:

Thanks. Glad you like it. It was simple to make, and anyone can do it. Directions are on the website.

AWESOME videos Richie!!!!:clap::clap: I'm suprised the guy in Video #3 was able to stand & still keep his head intact.:eek: That was TOO CLOSE!!!!:eek:Thanks For Sharing Them!!!!:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
[SIZE="3"">

Top 10 Low Pass Flyby's of All Time

... and not a single one of them involve Tom Cruise. Check out the guy in #3' date=' he does not even flinch. Awesome. Probably not a single one of these flybys was legal, but they are all very fun to watch.http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ea_1269632253
That guy in #3 standing on the ground has more balls then brains. He's lucky he didn't lose his head!