Cigarette(me) in Miami

cigarette

In front of the gasstation in EVAN Eingefügtes BildSouth Beach after taking a swim. Sigar&Rum and Crockett om my chest ....people wondering whos that loony in white suitEingefügtes BildIn front of the gasstation in EVAN Eingefügtes BildSouth Beach after taking a swim. Sigar&Rum and Crockett om my chest ....people wondering whos that loony in white suitEingefügtes BildI tok a pix at one of the agencys in MiamiEingefügtes Bild

• 5 months later...

Look how he dresses. Man after my own heart.Great Crockett look.Great Leo look as well.I like how he wears the clothes in public. Want more photos.

You do have 'both' looks going on very well!! Either way its very sexy, and Don in public, WOW. If anyone had anything to say-you know they were just jealous.;)

• 1 month later...

Thank you!! Ill try to get some more photos from the trip on the site. I had with me a gettoblaster and all the songs from MV + 80s. walking down the street in Miami and lissning to Crockets theme + + .When I went out I got a lot of attention....DUE do MV looks. But espessaly in NIGHTTIME! People was screeming Crockett, DON, ect ect as I was walking in the street. So next time youre in MIAMI go as Crockett:rauchen: