Link to Music on Vice

miamijimf

Srobak on Miami-Vice.Org has a collection of all the music from guest artists played on the series and is posting links to one season discussion at a time. The music is arranged by MV episode. It is a large and diverse collection with groups like U2, Dire Straits, Wang Chung, the Rolling Stones etc etc etc. Rock and Roll is the universal language. Here is his season 4 discussion. ;)

Just read the thread about season 4. Quite amusing how some folks like this "frenzypsycho"-dude still think about us.see here:if they don't speak english, how the heck could they ever become interested in Miami Vice ?????What would Crockett say? "Do we look like we´re just fallen off a cabbage truck?":DAccording to that it is very kind of you that you´re keep trying to teach them that we don´t live in "Waltons Mountain" here.Makes you a MVP here... So, thumbs up from my side !!!

...if they don't speak english' date=' how the heck could they ever become interested in Miami Vice ?????What would Crockett say? "Do we look like we´re just fallen off a cabbage truck?"
What would I say? "If they don't speak German, how the heck could they ever buy series like 'Derrick' or 'Black Forest Clinic'? :p

What would I say? "If they don't speak German' date=' how the heck could they ever buy series like 'Derrick' or 'Black Forest Clinic'? :p[/quote']Derrick? Black Forest Clinic? I'm not a big TV watcher but I have never heard of these shows. Das Boot was originally a German movie right? If so that's a better example since that is on TV all the time over here.

Derrick? Black Forest Clinic? I'm not a big TV watcher but I have never heard of these shows. Das Boot was originally a German movie right? If so that's a better example since that is on TV all the time over here.

derrick was very popular in other european countries like italy and france, but i don't think it was so popular in the usadas boot is probably the most popular german film or tv production in the usaor does somebody have another one idea for a german film or tv show, which become popular in the usa?

The series about inspector 'Derrick' (a little bit similar to 'Columbo') was started in 1974, had 281 episodes and was sucessfully sold to above 100 countries (included USA, China, Japan and other 'exotics'). Especially in the Far East single episodes had up to 5 Mio. viewers...The same as 'Black Forest Clinic', an early form of 'soap opera' about love and other circumstances ;) in a hospital in real nice area.But You're right, MiamiJimF, as far as I can remember there was no extraordinary interest in these series in America.

Thank you very much for posting this link. Unfortunately the linked files in the discussions of seasons 1 to 3 are no longer available.

Thank you very much for posting this link. Unfortunately the linked files in the discussions of seasons 1 to 3 are no longer available.

Carlo,Check the music thread on Miami-Vice.Org entitled "Is it December? . . . ." If you read all the posts in the thread you will see what's going on.Regards,

Yeah! That´s a pity!

hadecomdotnl asked what I thought: "Is there any chance you put seasons 1 to 3 online again? I got this link a little too late i guess."But he still hasn't got an answer.So my Question about Season 1 to 3 remains unanswered too...;(

hadecomdotnl asked what I thought: "Is there any chance you put seasons 1 to 3 online again? I got this link a little too late i guess."But he still hasn't got an answer.So my Question about Season 1 to 3 remains unanswered too...;(

Srobak wrote "Keep your eyes on this thread. Making the rounds :)" which most likely means he will get around to posting the earlier seasons again. Just be patient and keep checking.

fortunately songs of season 1, 2 and 3 are more simple to get than of season 4before you've posted the link, I had nearly nothing of season 4 and now everything that is really fantastic

Srobak wrote "Keep your eyes on this thread. Making the rounds :)" which most likely means he will get around to posting the earlier seasons again. Just be patient and keep checking.

If you construe it like you've mentioned above, that's all I wanted to know.Thank you again!!Patience surely is a goodness, but mostly not one of mine...maybe I'm able to ameliorate this.:radio:

• 2 weeks later...
Carlo' date='I saw your post on Miami-Vice.Org. Glad to see that you got the music for all five seasons.[/quote']not yet...I'm still waiting for Season2, but as you said i'll try to be patient.THX again for your information!!!:radio: