The Business Movie

Guest neworder

Guest neworder

Any vice fans out there seen this pretty good movie set in the 1980's?It has a whole host of 80's tracks, some real great music from Duran duran to flock of seagullsIt's also basically Miami Vice but set on the Spanish coastline.Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks for the tip neworder.I haven't seen it,but I remember reading a review a couple years ago in Loaded magazine,and they seemed to like it.I'll look for it in the stores next time I go.

Guest neworder

think its a very british/european movie, come to think of it not sure if it was shown in the US...but it is very miami vice but with british gangsters, set in the mediteranean

It's crap. It's a Sexy Beast rip-off. And the closing scene is a rip-off of the start of American Gigolo. It's just derivative, unoriginal. Danny Dire is in it. 'Nuff said. The only good thing he's ever done was voicing Kent Paul in Vice City.Some great songs though. Although you couldn't have Simple Minds' 'Don't You Forget About Me' in any other movie but the Breakfast Club.