Did .org go down???

timm525

I'd go along with Lou Diamond Phillips or Annette Benning having a guest star role since they acted the entire episode, but 4 minutes......??

I understand the confusion here, with all the viggo posting. He(?) was in an episode, and therefore he(?) has a place in Vice history.The obsession with this man(?) of course confuses me. But I'm a Southerner, so what do I know? :eek:

• Administrators

"Service Unavailable" is a continuous, never ending, ongoing, pain in the *ss at .org. It has been going on for years and will most likely never be corrected by the site owner who has been MIA for years and doesn't answer Ferrariman's emails for help.It is theorized to be caused by automated "bots" sent out by search engines. They go on the site and overload it until the site crashes and has to reboot it's self. If you log onto .org, go to the bottom of the page and see how many unregistered "guests" are viewing .org. The more of them there are, the quicker the site crashes and we all get the "Service Unavailable" message.Annoying but nothing Ferrariman can do about it. That was one of the reason's this site was created. In the event .org doesn't reboot or if the owner stops paying the bills...