this is myonlyvice dipping his toe in the water

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

I'm not sure if this is necessary or not since I'm already a member at .org but anyway, here I is. I recognize many names here I've already seen from .org and I have a question for all these folks: How do you manage your time between both sites? Do you make identical posts on both? Is .org gonna be closed eventually? Is one site better suited for "serious" fans? It occurred to me that perhaps fewer people are reading posts on .org because of this site. Maybe that's why I've felt so lonely over there at times.:cry: All I want is to be with people of a like mind, true Vice fans, website MEMBERS, who will engage in discussion. It seems like .org is often overrun by guests who never post. If this place is better then I'll stay over here all the time. Can somebody give me the 411?

• Administrators

True Vicers are on both sites. :sick:It isn't a question of better. This site was created because of the uncertainty of .orgs continuance and is partnered with the German site.You may or may not know that the owner of .org has been MIA for years. He lives in Europe and doesn't answer Ferrariman's emails for help.The bills on .org are supposedly paid up till this October, after that, who know if .org will continue.This site is in place and running in the event that .org goes down for good, we all know where to meet and continue.Everyone's screen names are the same so we know who is who.Hope that helps.Post on both!

• Administrators

Timm has pretty much said it all but i'd like to add that this site has a team of dedicated administrators running it. I will always love .org but without the help of the site owner my hands are tied. There is only so much I can do there, where here, the possibilities are endless. Just the amount of info in the glossary alone is amazing. I truly hope that mv.org is around for a long long time and as many members do, I split my time between both but if someday .org comes to an end, we have a backup plan!