Hi guys, from Australia

Gina_Calabrese

I wonder how many people here are Australian?I have been into Vice for less than a year, and only have season one but will most likely get the others... later.:)I hung around not as a member at the old .org site but wasn't sure if one could register over there. So I came here.Anyway, hi!Gina_Calabrese

• Administrators
I wonder how many people here are Australian?
If you want to know if a member is from a certain geographic region' date=' go to the "Membermap" on the pink tool bar above. Select the country you want and it will display the country you have selected and then it will show the members in each area and their distance from you. But this is only if you and the other members have added their user names and locations to the "Membermap" list. Here is the original Link for joining the "Membermap" and may answer some of your questions.
I have been into Vice for less than a year' date=' and only have season one but will most likely get the others... later.:) [/quote']Well, we forgive you for only having season one. However, we all have to start somewhere. :p
I hung around not as a member at the old .org site but wasn't sure if one could register over there. So I came here.
You are welcome to register at .org. If you have any problems' date=' just PM Ferrariman {.orgs administrator over there and here at .ws} and he will gladly assist you in getting into .org. Most all of us are registered at both sites and we post on both.
Anyway' date=' hi!Gina_Calabrese[/quote']Hello, and welcome!

Welcome Gina from the Honeymoon Capital ... Niagara.Well I guess you Ausies have the steering wheel on the left side of your vehicles. I guess then the return trip of the boat in "Calderones Return" might apeal to you as a newcomer?A littel trivia ... in the ending of the film they used the same sequence of shots they used at the beginning of the show, only they reversed the film so that it looks like they are headed back to Miami! This makes Sonny drive the boat on the wrong side!!! Check it out.have fun...There is lots of neat stuff on this board so enjoy.

I wonder how many people here are Australian?I have been into Vice for less than a year' date=' and only have season one but will most likely get the others... later.:)I hung around not as a member at the old .org site but wasn't sure if one could register over there. So I came here.Anyway, hi!Gina_Calabrese[/quote']Hi Gina what part of Oz are you from..? I'm from Gladesville, Sydney.You gotta get the other 4 seasons Gina. Especially with Xmas coming up there will be nothing but crap on the box. MV & Nash Bridges should keep youwell entertained:):)

I'm from Sydney. Just the general area of Sydney. Another thing I forgot to put in my first thread/post thing, I'm 13. My dad got me into Vice.Gina_Calabrese

• Administrators

That's cool to see the younger folks getting interested in MV after all these years,A lot of us were around your age when MV first aired.It was cool then as it is now.