Confirming new users

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

New users have to be confirmed by an administrator.After registration an email is sent to the user. Click on the link in the email to confirm that you entered a valid email address.If you did so, an administrator has to confirm the new user to complete registration process. Now you can write posts and do all the other things here on m-v.wsIf you are not able to write posts, change user settings, view photos, the glossary or the download database or there are any other errors on the site please check your mailbox (look into your spam folder, too).

• Administrators

UpdateThere will be no more registration email. Never the less new users have to be confirmed by an admin before they can post in the forum or change user settings...

• Administrators

Yep(I only wanted to write "yep", but the system says a post must have at least 10 characters...). The admin doesn' know his own system :D:D

New users have to be confirmed by an administrator.After registration an email is sent to the user. Click on the link in the email to confirm that you entered a valid email address.If you did so' date=' an administrator has to confirm the new user to complete registration process. Now you can write posts and do all the other things here on m-v.wsIf you are not able to write posts, change user settings, view photos, the glossary or the download database or there are any other errors on the site please check your mailbox (look into your spam folder, too).[/quote']You guys are going to be VERY busy in the coming weeks! :clap:

There will be no more registration email. Never the less new users have to be confirmed by an admin before they can post in the forum or change user settings...

Caipi I wrote you over in org. I can't get into pms. changing my settings and don't know how to do the signiture and avatar or can get on there. I'm going to try tonight but as of last night I was only recognize on the forum and not on anything else,......I'll try but incase I'm writing this...:baby:

Thanks for confirming me.I went a head and put a picture of me drinking a Margarita as my profile picture. My avitar is now Me holding Lary the alligator at Gator Park.:)