Phil The Shill

Sonny Vercetti

And how this latest wife got part of that? :)I agree, there were a lot of songs that featured him solo or with Genesis on the show. Plus of course this episode, which was a great one. Especially Izzie's decoration. :clap:

• 5 months later...

I was surprised at the good acting of Phil Collins. And Willie Nelson in El Viejo was good too, as was Ted Nugent in Def. Miami, and Sheena Easton in various episodes.These musicians did a good job - they didn't seem out of place.

• 8 years later...

I am currently listening to the audiobook version of Phil Collin's book "Not Dead Yet". I highly recommend it for fans of Phil, or even haters as it might bring some new appreciation for his life and music. Having him actually read the book is amazing because he does character voices and puts emotion into it, almost like he is telling you his story in a personal conversation. He does mention working on Miami Vice! He says it was an enjoyable experience and was originally told he was only making a cameo appearance and when he got the script was surprised to see he as written as a major character. I have always liked the episode and as I have said before I wish there had been a followup or part two with his role. Anyway, I do recommend the book. I hope you all are doing well my Vice friends! It is warm and sunny here and an exciting spring is on the way.

• Like 4