Presidential campaign

miamijimf

OK but now I have to withdraw my support for Elvis. He was a candidate who'd really sink his teeth into the issues. :evil::cheers:

Where do you stand on "Gun Control"?

Gun control means the steady hold factors, sight picture, breathing, trigger pull etc.

Gun control means the steady hold factors' date=' sight picture, breathing, trigger pull etc.[/quote']You definitely get my vote.

What else do you promise to your voters? It´s not all only about gun control.

I promise to make all the Miami Vice filming locations national landmarks.

How about awarding the Congressional Medal of Honor to DJ' date=' PMT, EJO and MM?[/quote']No that's for military heroism, but I could see the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian award which recognizes exceptional contributions to our Country. I am only half joking here. The citizens of Miami and Miami Beach who remember what it was like pre-Vice would approve. The Show did a lot for the local economy.

No that's for military heroism' date=' QUOTE']Thanks for the correction. I'm Irish (unfortunately) so I'm not up on all that kind of thing. But an honour for the 4 top Vice guys is in order methinks

Thanks for the correction. I'm Irish (unfortunately) so I'm not up on all that kind of thing. But an honour for the 4 top Vice guys is in order methinks

You're welcome. Unfortunately Irish? Surely you jest- the Irish are neat.