Leap of Sh*t, I, I, I, Mean Faith! Blooper?

timm525

• Administrators

In this ep. at approximately scene 3017 Cowboy and Claire get caught by the professor when they were in his office reading his files. Claire has a gun pointed at her head by one of the professor's henchmen. The professor tells Cowboy to drop the gun and he does.At scene, 2202, Zack says to his Captain Cutter "The Cowboy and Claire, they didn't die in no car wreck. Now I'm taking that son of a bi**h Baines out myself. Cutter."You see Cowboy lying dead on the ground and Claire is alive and well behind Zack and obviously not dead.Anyone else notice this one?

Guest neworder

I would pick up the DVD and look at it but ive vowed never to watch this one again, sorry lol, maybe someone else can answer ur Q. The episode was a mess, it wouldn't be a surprise if a mix-up like this is made.

No. Clare and Tania are two different characters played by two different actresses. Tania is played by the well known actress Laura San Giacomo. They're both really hot though.Leap of Faith isn't that bad. I actually like it and think it's good.Of course people will reply to this saying it's a hideous pile of donkey's phelgm etc. Don't try an original opinion or anything

• Administrators
In this ep. at approximately scene 3017 Cowboy and Claire get caught by the professor when they were in his office reading his files. Claire has a gun pointed at her head by one of the professor's henchmen. The professor tells Cowboy to drop the gun and he does.At scene' date=' 2202, Zack says to his Captain Cutter "The Cowboy and Claire, they didn't die in no car wreck. Now I'm taking that son of a bi**h Baines out myself. Cutter."You see Cowboy lying dead on the ground and Claire is alive and well behind Zack and obviously not dead.Anyone else notice this one?[/quote']It was too painful to watch to even bother looking for bloopers.

• Administrators

Well I'm happy to hear that somebody likes it! As the saying goes "Variety is the spice of life" or was that Vice of life? ;)

• Administrators

Looked like the same chick to me.I can't tell them apart. Have to look again in a few years when I can watch this one again.Not one of the best IMHO.

• 6 months later...

No. Clare and Tania are two different characters played by two different actresses. Tania is played by the well known actress Laura San Giacomo. They're both really hot though.Leap of Faith isn't that bad. I actually like it and think it's good.Of course people will reply to this saying it's a hideous pile of donkey's phelgm etc. Don't try an original opinion or anything

I liked this episode as well! I was surprised at first that the regulars weren’t in it, then I immediately thought they’re trying to do some spin-off towards the end of Miami Vice to see if it works…I think if the episode was with the usual characters, more people would have liked it.The pics...Left is Tanya, Right is Claire

post-556-13892962900643_thumb.jpg

post-556-13892962900834_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest neworder
I think if the episode was with the usual characters' date=' more people would have liked it.[/quote']This is a good point.Look at CSI; when the piloted CSI Miami in the original CSI, the original cast were there all the way through to back it up, same with CSI NY when it was piloted in CSI Miami. The characters meant nothing to me in Leap of Faith, if C&T were there for the ride too it may have made the characters more interesting with their interaction with C&T, this is why I didn't mind Joey in Miami Squeeze.But they didn't...and the characters seemed lifeless and boring.