Coral Gables

miamijimf

I came across this site with pics of Coral Gables and thought some of you might enjoy seeing Miami at it's best. Coral Gables, a suburb of Miami, is rightly called the City Beautiful. I deplore the new high rises in downtown Gables but the shots of the old residential areas further down the thread are great. On a trip to Miami, check it out. By coincidence, the shot showing a road running by a canal with a parked black SUV is a location used in the teaser of "To Have And To Hold." That same location shot from a slightly different angle was used as a location trivia question on M-V.Org. It's a popular location. http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=553389

Guest The Talk

Thank you very much for the wonderful pics. You did a great job. :klatsch: I recognized the Biltmore Hotel from the episode "Line of Fire". ("To Have and To Hold" I don't know, yet. So I didn't recognize the ohter location you mentioned.)The neighborhood semms to be a beautiful area to home (reside). :glossy:

Thank you very much for the wonderful pics. You did a great job. :klatsch:

These pictures are not from him - he just came across this website....but thanks anyway, MiamiJimF.There is another thread about the Miami skyline on the same forum. Those pictures are even better. WOW!

Guest The Talk

These pictures are not from him - he just came across this website..

You're dead right! I misread the text. Thank you for the hint.

Thanks MiamiJimF for the link.@all others: he´s referring to the intersection of Taragona Drive and Alhambra Ct in Gables, which was used for the street shooting in the teaser of "To have and to hold". This location is contained in the second edition of the Episodeguide.