Righteous Kill - movie

Guest neworder

It's great seeing Al and Bob acting together. They should've worked together in the '70s. Their golden era.This could be great or it could be another The Score (DeNiro & Brando). Surely not!

The Toronto Sun gave it a pretty bad review but I may see it anyway. What do critics know?

You got that right! I went to see many movies that tanked! I thought they were great but the paperboys seem to think that you need a plot that can be figured out in the first three minutes and the rest of the movie for brain dead teenagers so that an idiot can go out of the movie thinking it was a good deal?!?!?!?!?I hate most of what Hollywood puts out these days, as they are all of the same calibre of content which is :Lots of fast cuts (we wouldn't want to bore the audience!)Too much CGI (we wouldn't want to think that anyone could REALLY get hurt doing those stunts?) This makes the movie so unbelievable, yet the young ones think its' COOL! In real life you can't jump across building thirty stories in the air and survive, yet someone will definitely try it soon????I am going to see it tomorrow night as I am a big fan of of both DeNiro and Pachino so I am hoping it is not a dissapointment?let us know what you think after you see it LMD.

• Administrators

It's great seeing Al and Bob acting together. They should've worked together in the '70s. Their golden era.This could be great or it could be another The Score (DeNiro & Brando). Surely not!

They were together in one if the "Godfather" movies as well as "Heat".

Well the Toronto Sun is just a bird cage liner as I suspected...I saw the movie tonight and it was GREAT! Wonderful plot twists and even I did not get it untill the last five minutes of the movie.Well done.........Your thoughts LMD???

I haven't seen it yet. I'm real slow when it comes to seeing movies at the theater but your review just goes to show that critics know nothing.

LMD I'm not familiar with who is in your avatar. Can you elaborate?
Don't mind if I do. His name is James Michael. He is a producer' date=' writer and singer. He's produced, mixed and wrote for bands like The Scorpions, Meatloaf, Motley Crue, Alanis Morrisette , Pappa Roach and many more.Currently he is the lead singer in Nikki Sixx's (Motley Crue) new band, "SIXX AM'.[img']http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/viggolovely/james/m_ae4e3f60909a5d38461ce261c6b81271.gifNikki wrote a biography called "The Heroin Daires" A year in the life of a shattered Rock star. It chronicles Nikki's decent into heroine hell and how he came clean. Nikki, DJ Ashba and James Michael decided to write a soundtrack for the book and it's amazing. They just finished touring with Cruefest this summer.Here's their most famous song, Life is Beautiful.
Sorry for hijacking this thread.

I like Alanis Morriset. She fell off the face of the planet lately???She got married to some guy (sadly not me???) and I heard she is trying to have a kid, so music is on the back burner right now.

• 2 months later...

I saw this movie and never listen to the critics. I like movies they don't. I thought this movies was so well done. Now how could it not be with two great actors! I was surprised at the ending. Everything led me to believe it was Al and not Robert......I love twists like that. Excellent movie, I thought