SEXY PICTURES For 2008

sredd

I agree, it's hard to see them because they are so big. But then again, I have an old computer. Victoria is cute and all, but bring on more Depp LMD!!!!!!!!!;)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• MV86

• JonnyDaytona

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
I agree' date=' it's hard to see them because they are so big. But then again, I have an old computer. [/quote']I have a brand new computer and they're still hard to see!

Some of these pics are pretty racy. I'm going to have to post my nude Viggo one soon.:D

well she's got a bra type thingy on. I'm a catholic boy you know

And I just know somehow, Shill........that you spend a lot of time in the confessional.:rauchen:

I'm thinking that this site should be called "The NSFW picture thread.:radar:

• Administrators

Thanks for cleaning it up a bit Shill. :D

I agree, I can appreciate most of the pics but some of them are bordering on the far edge of good taste. A little discretion please.

• Administrators

OK now guys, this has gone on long enough here. I'm all for naked women or at least half naked women but this is an open forum with under aged children here. So as the highest ranking male Sergeant, I think you should PM me with all your naked pics and I'll put my seal of approval on them for you to post. I'll look at it as my civic duty. It is a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Just don't send me any naked pics of guys. :D:D:D

OK now guys' date=' this has gone on long enough here. I'm all for naked women or at least half naked women but this is an open forum with under aged children here. So as the highest ranking male Sergeant, I think you should PM me with all your naked pics and I'll put my seal of approval on them for you to post. I'll look at it as my civic duty. It is a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Just don't send me any naked pics of guys. :D:D:D[/quote']I think that the male sergeant's need a commitee on these matters, play it safe and forward to me as well. You know...um...just to cover all the bases.