Happy Birthday PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS!

Ell.a

• Administrators

Again a new year for our honorary member PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS!I wish you all the best! Have many happy hours and much fun within the next 12 months! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :blumen::tasse:

• Administrators

Happy birthday, Philip. :blumen::prost: Enjoy your day and stay healty. All the best wishes from Simone, too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!Enjoy this day and let present richly. Stay healthy that you are still preserved to your family and your fans a very long time.Take careMarc

My very best wishes to your birthday, Philip. Good health and that all your wishes may come true.:blumen:Christine

• Administrators

Ein Gruß von PMT: :glossy:

Thank you so much for my happy birthday wish and being a part of my fifty-ninth birthday.

Ein Gruß von PMT...

Was mich am Rande mal interessieren würde: Hat er das hier gelesen oder ist die Danksagung auf einen persönlichen Gruß von Dir bezogen?

• Administrators

Was mich am Rande mal interessieren würde: Hat er das hier gelesen oder ist die Danksagung auf einen persönlichen Gruß von Dir bezogen?

Beides. Ich schicke ihm immer die entsprechenden Links aus dem Forum mit. Und ich denke, dass er ab und an hier reinschaut. 8)