Best Stunt?

Shill

For me it is the stuntman falling off the pier backwards in Viking Bikers From Hell. This has probably been discussed before but it looks like he hit his head accidently but the editors left it in.

• Like 3

I'll say the scene in Bushido where the russians slam into the police car,it explodes and goes nose first into the water,whilst Crockett and Tubbs dive into the water along side it.

• Like 1

• Administrators

How about the one where Castillo (aka the Ninja) is hiding up in the ceiling and drops down and chops the guy with the sword?

• Like 2

How about the one where Castillo (aka the Ninja) is hiding up in the ceiling and drops down and chops the guy with the sword?

Made a bit hard-to-believe since he was already suffering from a knife wound to the back.

• 9 years later...
On 10/5/2008 at 8:42 AM, miamijimf said:

For me it is the stuntman falling off the pier backwards in Viking Bikers From Hell. This has probably been discussed before but it looks like he hit his head accidently but the editors left it in.

That's my answer too.  It was also incredibly convincing if it wasn't DJ falling.  Also I don't know if it's a stunt, but I love the "Maybe you won't even twitch" headshot in Glades.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

the drugged cat in the alley, where Crockett parks his Testarossa. sadly i don't remember the episode name. i will edit if i find it (maybe in one year :))

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jpm1 said:

the drugged cat in the alley, where Crockett parks his Testarossa. sadly i don't remember the episode name. i will edit if i find it (maybe in one year :))

Do you mean "Death and the Lady"?

• Like 1

yes absolutely. D & TL 9:05. if you look carefully you'll see a druggued cat on left. i know because when i moved i gave pills to my cat to make him stay calm during the 600 km trip. he used to behave like that :thumbsup:

Edited by jpm1

The explosion with jump through window in Baby Blues“ - PMTs double Ernie Robinson burned his legs in this scene and had to go to hospital.

From a stunt man angle the brawl in the teaser of One Eyed Jack is very complicated though not as visually stunning as other stunts.

• Like 2

One of the best stunts was the falling down the stairs in "One Eyed Jack", when Crockett & Tubbs are fighting with that big burly guy at the start of the episode I couldn't believe when I played the scene back in slow motion that they really did fall all the way down those steps, that must of hurt and I bet they had a choice to say no to that. 

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2008 at 2:49 PM, Sonny-Burnett said:

Made a bit hard-to-believe since he was already suffering from a knife wound to the back.

Yeah but Marty isn't your average guy, seriously this guy could defeat Rambo :)

He has probably learned how to block out pain. 

Edited by RedDragon86

14 hours ago, jpm1 said:

yes absolutely. D & TL 9:05. if you look carefully you'll see a druggued cat on left. i know because when i moved i gave pills to my cat to make him stay calm during the 600 km trip. he used to behave like that :thumbsup:

LOL, I never noticed that before.  That is one mangy-looking cat!