Favorite Screen Name

Dadrian

Some of you have the coolest screen names. I wish I had been a little more creative (a la MV) with mine.In honor of my favorites, here's a poll to share your feelings in the matter:Who has the coolest screen name?feel free to post a "write-in"

i appologize. i put a note about posting write-ins. i'm sure i missed lots of good ones.i really hope i didn't offend you guys. you are both great members and i greatly enjoy reading posts from both of you.i just posted this for fun. i don't wanna lose any friends. please forgive me.

i appologize. i put a note about posting write-ins. i'm sure i missed lots of good ones.i really hope i didn't offend you guys. you are both great members and i greatly enjoy reading posts from both of you.i just posted this for fun. i don't wanna lose any friends. please forgive me.

Whoah. I should have put a smiley after my comment. You took me seriously---I am the one to apologize. :o

whew. you scared the S H I Z Z L E out of me!this is my favorite website! i'm thinking "man, my name is mud now!":) :) :)

whew. you scared the S H I Z Z L E out of me!this is my favorite website! i'm thinking "man' date=' my name is mud now!":) :) :)[/quote']NO way amigo!

• Administrators

Well I was about to make one phone call to Chicago and then in 4 hours a plane would land and then in 6 hours you'd be dead! :D

I'm a little late to the party -- shocked to see I made the list! Thanks. Not so surprised I don't have a single vote, but that's the way it goes. I'll give it a few days before I vote for myself.One of my favorite screen names is from the other site, and he/she doesn't post much: Dope Nose. It makes me laugh every time I see it.

• Administrators

Some of you have the coolest screen names. I wish I had been a little more creative (a la MV) with mine.

Just know that it can be changed should you ever decide you want to.

I'm a little late to the party -- shocked to see I made the list! Thanks. Not so surprised I don't have a single vote' date=' but that's the way it goes.[/quote']maybe not so many top gun fans here.

Just know that it can be changed should you ever decide you want to.

yeah, but everyone knows me by this now, and all the good ones are taken :)