Meet John Diehl in Nice, May 2009

alex2b

Eingefügtes BildHi, i'm back with hot news, with John we have decided to do something anyway next year. it's less ambitous, it's true, just meet with him, autograph & photo, the tickets are online now price 35€www.contv.1s.fr thanks for your supportAlex

• Administrators

Nachdem der erste Termin offenbar am Protest einiger französischer MV-Fans gescheitert ist, die am gleichen Juli-Wochenende 2009 eine Aktion planen, hat sich John Diehl laut Alex bereit erklärt, bereits im Mai während des Festivals in Cannes nach Frankreich zu kommen. Es wird keine Convention sein, sondern "nur" ein Treffen mit John Diehl.Die Tickets kosten jetzt 35€ pro Person und berechtigen zum Zutritt für das Frage/Antwort-Panel mit John Diehl, ein Autogramm und ein Foto (bitte eigene Kamera mitbringen!). Der Event findet am 19. Mai 2009 von 9 bis 12 Uhr in der Nähe des Flughafens Nizza statt. Den genauen Ort wird Alex bekannt geben, wenn er weiss, wieviele Leute sich angemeldet haben, auch die Zeit kann noch - nach dem Wunsch der Teilnehmer - korrigiert werden.Die Karten werden 2 Monate vor dem Event postalisch versandt. Sie sind personengebunden und nicht übertragbar.

Hi pals, I know for the moment the meet with John diehl is very far from you, so just something about me. I'm John Diehl's webmasters and her personal friend. I know that I have canceled first event, but i had problems with any fans. So with a long talk with John, we have decided to do something in may. And John for the first time (because it's the first time for him too) wants to meet you. So if you any details you can to contact me personnaly by the website's email www.contv.1s.fr or by msn alexlanoix@hotmail or by the John Diehl's website www.johndiehl.0rg.fr I know that you are disappointed because nothing is done in Europe about Miami Vice so this time John will come if you are there for him. Thanks for your time, Alex

• 3 weeks later...

website to John Diehl's Meetsorry for the inconvenient, I had a problem with my webhosting during my vacations, but now everything is ok, the website for to meet john diehl, is available. www.contv.1s.fr The place will be defined according to the number of guests. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

News from the meet with John Diehl in mayHi, First, if you can't go to the meet in Nice with John Diehl, you can get one personalized autograph via the website www.contv.1s.fr. And for the lucky people, we can get probably the boat (scarabbe) from the tv serie for the photo session with John Diehl. ALEX

www.contv.1s.fr. And for the lucky people, we can get probably the boat (scarabbe) from the tv serie for the photo session with John Diehl. ALEX

The original Scarab? I thought it's lying at anchor on the lake constance? The owner of this boat has written some posts on this site too, a while ago.However, Nice is way to far for me. Regarding this and the costs for fuel, accomodation and food I have to call this off, sorry.;(

I don't know if it's the original scarabe, but I believe yes, the owner is from this website www.miamivice-experience.nl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

www.miamivice-experience.nl

Looks like this guy don't wanna play anymore ... the site is offline.Maybe this offer was just a joke ... :radar:

New PlaceAfter many messages from Fans, finally the meet will be to Paris to Planet Hollywood to Disneyland Paris. And sorry but this time it's Last modification... Because I Want that this meet is nice for everyboby, and now I have messages from Fans, they are not happy from place, from date, from etc etc etc... So please consider that it's not easy for me to do that and to deal with John Diehl, but this time is the good one, so don't miss this opportunity to meet one of the actors from your favorite's tv show. best regards, AlexEingefügtes Bild

• 5 weeks later...