Hello

timm525

• Administrators

Hello there! I'm from .ws, in Florida. I speak no German, only English. I decided to try and register here for some fun. I am a huge fan of Miami Vice and have been a member of both .ws and .org as some of you may already know. This has been quite a challenge to register over here and to get my cat (avatar) to display. Although it is not animated as it is on .ws. I think this is because of the size difference between the two boards. It took me an hour just to find the "Welcome Trainees" section here. I guess I'm a slow study. :D I am currently working closely with "The Talk" and "Caipi" on our glossary section at .ws. As far as I can see, this board looks to be just as great as .ws. It has been fun registering here. This looks like a great board and since it has the same administration and moderation as on .ws, I'm sure it is. Thank you all, :klatsch: timm525

Guest The Talk

Hi timm525,great you made it ALTHOUGH you don't speak any German.:klatsch:Writing this your post at 10am means there's not much time left for sleeping.:tongue:Never give up when you got your teeth into it, eh?:daumenrauf:Welcome and have fun.(using the online dicitionary;):D)

• Administrators

Welcome, Tim. Nice to have you here as well. :daumenrauf::glossy:Well, you don't speak German. No problem at all, most of us do speak English ... or at least try to do so ...:p If you have a sense of humor you can also use one of the online translators like Babelfish for example. But don't be surprised when you'll get a lot of laughter. Babelfish translations can be a good joke. :D:dance:And this is how Babelfish translates:

If you are reasonable for humor' date=' you should use an online translator such as Babelfish. But do not surprise you, if you receive a quantity of laughter as answer. The Babelfish translations can be a scoop![/quote']

Hello from good ol' germany to the sunshinestate!Do not hesitate to make any attempts to speak german as I do to write english.One never ceases to learn, my friend!:hippie:

Welcome onboard, Tim :prost: For description of my personal english I can use ell.a's words:

...most of us do speak English ... or at least try to do so ...

But for You there is no reason for sadness: Even some Germans have their difficulties with the German language...;)

Guest The Talk

Hi timm525,Congratulation for being a team-member since a few days. :tasse: It serves you absolutely right.Cardial thanks for all of your tireless help. :blumen::blumen:

• Administrators

Thank you all. And thank you "The Talk" for all the help you've given me on .ws with the glossary! :blumen: