MV Video Chat

Dadrian

i had a great time on the german video chat today. many of them speak english. they want more of us on there.click on the link from the homepage here at .wsit's at the top left.you will be glad you did!

Been there a few times and never saw anyone else on except myself...and I knew it was me cuz I recognised my voice...Is there a time that people gather there to chat? (make it UTC ok)

i was on at 4:15 in texas USA time today (central time), so it was a little before midnight there. there were about 10 people at once. 5 or so started speaking english when i logged on. it was a bit of a frenzy on a newcomer and i loved it. they were asking all kinds of questions about the covers and stuff. i felt like i was on red carpet!really nice folks!

Guest The Talk

i felt like i was on red carpet!

That's what you have deserved (I hope this is the correct expression) with your great music.;):clap:

Do they do it on weekends?

I think we'll do. I think for the next days (or weeks) we will meet every evening. Maybe not all of us (10 people) but most of, I suppose. There is no specific time when we meet up to now. Mostly we meet at 8 or 9 p.m. CET (Summertime ends this weekend).I think for the next days we'll meet every day because it's new for all of us. In the near future there might be certain days for meeting - maybe.

Guest The Talk

I think we'll do. I think for the next days (or weeks) we will meet every evening. ....I think for the next days we'll meet every day because it's new for all of us.

Sorry, folks, this was the wrong suggestion. Somehow it was a 'lonely' weekend on mv.info. I don't know why. I was in the chatroom several times, but nobody was there. Maybe the same happened to you.Never mind! Just keep on trying. Sometime somebody will be there.:radar:Notice! Summertime (daylight time) ended this weekend.