Noogie's Rap

Dadrian

Frey had mentioned noogie's rap from the last scene of "cool runnin'" in the favorite vice quotes thread.i got really bored today and transcribed it. maybe admin could cut an paste it to a place for reference somewhere. i dunno...here goes:"What's my name? N O O G I E !!Said the beat don't stop till the break a dawnI said skip, jive, what can I sayI can't fit 'em all inside my O.J.So I just take half Suss the mikeTrick or trillI said, hey, baby,by the way, what's your nameShe said, I go by the name of Lois LaneYou can be my boyfriendYou surely canJust let me quit my boyfriendcalled SupermanI said, he's a fairyI do supposeFlyin' through the airin panty hose..."by Nugart Neville Lamont - "The Antidote To Civilization"

• Administrators
Frey had mentioned noogie's rap from the last scene of "cool runnin'" in the favorite vice quotes thread.i got really bored today and transcribed it. maybe admin could cut an paste it to a place for reference somewhere. i dunno...here goes:"What's my name? N O O G I E !!Said the beat don't stop till the break a dawnI said skip' date=' jive, what can I sayI can't fit 'em all inside my O.J.So I just take half Suss the mikeTrick or trillI said, hey, baby,by the way, what's your nameShe said, I go by the name of Lois LaneYou can be my boyfriendYou surely canJust let me quit my boyfriendcalled SupermanI said, he's a fairyI do supposeFlyin' through the airin panty hose..."by Nugart Neville Lamont - "The Antidote To Civilization"[/quote']I added it to Noogie's page on the "Supporting Characters" section in the glossary.Click here -------> Link

wow, thanks jan-cogo. i know that song, but i never realized the lyrics were from there. great piece of trivia!timm525, i guess we should credit the original artist in the "supporting characters" section, eh?

Thanks guys' date=' I've always liked that rap and thought about memorizing it to impress my Vice friends.[/quote']I thought about doing the same thing.Great job nofretz in writing down the lyrics so I can finally ready what is being said.VERY ORIGINAL! You get extra points for thinking outside the box!Another reason to like you......... ORIGINALITY.