Danny Tepper

Shill

Anybody remember if the racing driver Danny Tepper gets a mention in any other episodes other than Florence Italy? Seem to remember Crockett giving him a mention, maybe when he's letting his son drive the Ferrari in a later ep?

but which ep? i don't remember that in child's play, to have and to hold, or like a hurricane. was billy in any other testarossa eps? i know i've seen/heard this quote before.

• 3 months later...
but which ep? i don't remember that in child's play' date=' to have and to hold, or like a hurricane. was billy in any other testarossa eps? i know i've seen/heard this quote before.[/quote']no fretz in childs play sonny gets some time off for shooting the kid and he goes to caroline's new house he picks up billy and sonny and billy are driving with billy on sonny's lap and he metions danny sullivan at one point in the conversation when they are talking about caroline getting married to her fiance