GREAT pan view of Miami!

Dadrian

click here:(link removed, try the next one below on this post, sorry)internet explorer users may have to click the little image to enlarge.this is from "30th floor of midtown", close to where tubbs' hotel was in Prodigal Son.i found this on google maps. i don't know if anyone has noticed these before, but there are different locations you can choose to pan from.here is a link to the google map showing other pan view locations:http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS268US268&q=%22300+NE+34th%22+Street,+Miami,+FL+33137,+USA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=titlekeep clicking "more photos" until the thumbs appear for "panoramio". then zoom out for lots and lots of other pan view locations appear. great shots!

hmm...now i'm forbidden, too. i tested post earlier and it worked fine. anyway, you can click the second link and keep clicking "more photos" until you get the "PanoramiO" page pulled up. it's worth it. great images, many pans from many locations.i'll remove the first link for other viewers.

• 3 weeks later...