Nash Bridges ~ Eureka Set Visit Feb 23 1997

DJAngel

• 2 weeks later...

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

OMG Bon, you did it again. Another pic with DJ and then with Cheech and also with my beloved Jamie (Evan), love his character. And you got next to the Cuda....oh boy you lucky angel you...lol....thanks for linking me up. Sue

• 1 year later...

Wow, such a nice story, thank you very much, DJAngel! :) You're really lucky.By the way, you've mentioned something about Don having problems with his ankle... I've heard somewhere before that he had broken it around that time - did it happen on "Nash Bridges" set? :eek: Filming action films is a dangerous job, I guess... It's probably no good to discuss such things, but I'm too curious about anything concerning this man. :o

Wow' date=' such a nice story, thank you very much, DJAngel! :) You're really lucky.By the way, you've mentioned something about Don having problems with his ankle... I've heard somewhere before that he had broken it around that time - did it happen on "Nash Bridges" set? :eek: Filming action films is a dangerous job, I guess... It's probably no good to discuss such things, but I'm too curious about anything concerning this man. :o[/quote']I don't remember when Don hurt his ankle. I would not have remembered that except it was in our trip story.