Happy Thanksgiving

timm525

• Administrators

Happy Thanksgiving from me as welll .. though it's a bit late already ... :balloon:

No it's not. I haven't eaten yet but that turkey sure smells really good right about now!Thanks!

• Administrators

I definitely know what I'm thankful for today. I'm thankful for all the friends I've made on .org over the last few years and more recently on .ws. True friends who literally came out of the woodwork today to support me. I can't thank all of you enough! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

• Administrators

...and we can't thank you enough for all you have done for all of us both here and there.You'll always be our Castillo! :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators

Not to hijack the topic but I will always remember the great war between the Vice sites that took place over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend of 2008. Something I always refer to as "The Thanksgiving Day Massacre"! It was nasty, it was bloody and it was the beginning of the end for .org! Ah...such warm, fuzzy memories!Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Miami Vicers.......whether you're having turkey or alligator tomorrow, don't drop it overboard like Tubbs did. :o God Bless all!

do you guys get the day off over there?

Yep, most of us do.Food, Football, Family, Fun. .....and perhaps a glass of wine or two.

So okay... Thanksgiving is over and I hope you all have had a real great one and you could enjoy your time in rest and with the family!Anyone interested how the turkey ended up with Don Johnson this year?Eingefügtes BildThanks to Jesse Johnson for a small view to your family !I am happy to recognize what a great team you are !

Hmm glad to see he's holding up well and has a happy big family there.no turkeys in the back yard this year though, had it one year around this time where there was a whole flock of them up ontop of the hill above my backyard a few weeks before thanksgiving. Complete with a guy with his Doberman looking at themgerman couple, dont worry the dog was very restrained and he made sure they were left unharmed loldid however see them by the trout pond at riverside just minding there own business in the swamp across from the trout pond about a month or two ago so they are still around.funny how much wildlife I get around here, had very young deer eating my neighbors bushes at one point when I happened to look outside for a bathroom break when miami vice was on channel 220 out of nowhere too. along with a red fox and other animals showing up around here including hummingbirds at random times of the year.I guess if you feed them they will pop up eventually anywhere.

So okay... Thanksgiving is over and I hope you all have had a real great one and you could enjoy your time in rest and with the family!Anyone interested how the turkey ended up with Don Johnson this year?Eingefügtes BildThanks to Jesse Johnson for a small view to your family !I am happy to recognize what a great team you are !

It's so nice of Jesse sharing fantastic private family moments with his family and Dad.Don really looks good and having a good time.Thank you bluepearl for sharing this :thumbsup: