Guess it's offical

croc1

• Administrators

Hey Croc,Two things:1. Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:2. Don't forget to check out the "how to.." section. Click here -----> Link Lots of answers to common questions.

Thanks for the wishes! :happy:Seeing as how it's a big one I think it fitting I'm here posting. It was rather sad since I stopped posting over there. Now I can get online when I have time and feel like I use to. Come here read and smile...Thanks to you all for this!!:thumbsup:I might not post a lot but I'll be here for sure...:DBTW, the crocs are so adorable, obviously I am partial to them. LOLOL

• Administrators

Good to see you (and everyone else) here! The recently developements on "that other miami vice site" have been like free advertising for .ws This site is beginning to feel more and more like home and with the team we have running this place (who are dedicated beyond belief!) there is zero chance of any "hostile takeovers" Everyone who comes here will enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and all questions or problems will be quickly answered or taken care of. That's my promise. Enjoy!

It's really been great to see folks band together here, as it should be!It's just a shame it was under these circumstances, but here it will be like no other site. The two together will make a fantastic name online.Kudo's to all who've worked so hard!!:clap: