How About A New Poll? FERRARIMAN vs. martijn & tiff

COOPER&BURNETT

In the past few days I've come to realize what I knew all along. .org is simply not .org without the people and now that my friends are all here I feel right at home!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE !Eingefügtes Bild

.ORG is just an empty shell now.Ferrariman AND the members are what make THIS the NEW .org.When someone dies' date=' the soul leaves the body, and all that is left is the dead, empty shell of where the soul had lived..org is now that dead, empty shell which we look back on with fond memories, but are saddened by it's death..WS is now where the soul resides for all eternity..WS is ....HEAVEN![/quote']LOL I like that, C&B! :clap::clap::clap:

Power to the people , right on!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE !Eingefügtes Bild

Rich, You are using one of my favorite men here, John Lennon and a great slogan along wth the song! Love it! Sue

• 7 months later...
Coop' date='. But don't worry, Rick, Srobak and company will be there to take it over. The dogs are gonna eat each other alive![/quote']Looks like you are wrong here.But I would like to congratulate you guys on FINALLY letting go. And good cry seems to work miracles for certain types of folks.

• Administrators
For those who don't know this troll, here's a bit of White Sands history.His 1st postWhiteSands Join Date: Jun 2008Posts: 13 Downloads: 0Uploads: 0 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Saludos from Argentina Hello. I am a lurker from .org very long time and only now I have to signup here at ws.Long live Miami Vice ! Notice the poor attempt at faking broken English. Now check out his other inflammatory topics. You will quickly notice that he now speaks perfect English! Amazing!http://www.miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=631http://www.miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=675This loser (we'll call him Joe) has given away more than he thinks in his posts. When speaking about useless topics he always points out the same things. Quote: " enough of the endless birthday acknowledgements and What kind od Cigs did Sonny smoke ? type posts."This speaks volumes Joe! I also remember you mentioning that your wife & son were vacationing in South America. Perhaps that would be Argentina? Perhaps you tag along a few times a year which would explain you popping up every 6 to 8 months?

But I would like to congratulate you guys on FINALLY letting go. And good cry seems to work miracles for certain types of folks.

Don't cry for us Argentina' date=' we're doing just fine here at .ws! You can crawl back under your rock now, you're done.[/b']