new member...

Noogy

Hi gangMy name's noogy, i'm a big time mv fan.I hope to learn a lot about MV in here.LMAOi guess i know most of you already, and you know me, so let's cut the crap. :)

Hi Noogy, welcome to this Miami Vice site! What is your favourite season? And favourite song? And favourite scene? And favourite Sonny's haircut? Hey honey so good to see you again!

Hi panda. Good to see you around. You know what, as much as i hate the "what's your favorite ...." topics, i must say that this site being relatively new we are entitled to post such topics. So let's get them out of way the quickly before i start bitching. :)

Not bad Noogy.Only took 9 posts and you are somebody's honey. Congrats :clap: .Got any secret formula you can send over here to unfreeze American women (ducking behind desk) :freeze:?:dance2: I will start dancing now, the better to avoid thrown objects !

.Got any secret formula you can send over here to unfreeze American women (ducking behind desk) :freeze:?

LOLOff the record : my latest experience with an american women tells me she didn't need unfreezing. She was hot as hell! Heather if you're reading this...;)You better duck fast Richie' date=' i can hear frying pans and knives flying already. [/color']

LOLOff the record : my latest experience with an american women tells me she didn't need unfreezing. She was hot as hell! Heather if you're reading this...;)You better duck fast Richie' date=' i can hear frying pans and knives flying already. [/color']

I got divorced recently. What could be worse :rolleyes: ?To show you how weird America is, a 9 year old just had a book published here. The title? "How To Talk To Girls".HUH? How can a 9 year old be an expert on this, and is going to instruct me? Weirdness in the US, for sure.