Create Your Own T.V. Channel

Frey

If you owned your own t.v. station and could put on any show you wanted what would you air?To make it easier, let's do evening, prime- time and late-night line-ups (you can make it longer or shorter if you wish).For me:5PM: Vega$6PM: Spenser: For Hire7PM: Magnum, P.I.8PM: Mickey Spillaine's Mike Hammer (Stacey Keach)9PM: Miami Vice10PM: 2411PM: Nash bridges12AM: Simon & SimonFrom 1AM- 9AM I'd re-air the above line-up.From 9AM- 5PM I'd air marathons and made-for-tv movies of above shows and other shows as well.

5PM: Macneil/Lehrer Newshour6PM:

7PM: Magnum, P.I. 8PM: Airwolf9PM:
10PM:
1130: Yo! MTV Raps or Headbangers' Ball12AM:
1AM: Dr. Who2AM: Star Hustler230:
, Schoolhouse Rock3AM: The Outer Limits4AM:
430: Classic Moments in Breakdance5AM: News6AM:
7AM:
8AM:
9AM: Alf10AM: Price is Right11AM:
12PM: In the Heat of the Night1PM:
2PM:
3PM:
3PM: Sportscenter4PM: Cosby Show430:
I tried to put some lighter fare in the daytime like Alf, Heat of the Night and Price is Right in there in case people want to veg out, step out to the grocery store, do some ironing, etc., same kinda thing for bedtime.

Prime Time:5PM: Homicide: Life on the Street6PM: Kolchak: The Night Stalker7PM: Miami Vice8PM: Twin Peaks9PM: The Sopranos10PM: Mad Men11PM: The Nero Wolfe Mysteries12AM: Carson's Comedy ClassicsThe overnight schedule (1AM to 9AM) would be repeats of above shows.Midday (9AM to 5PM would be TV Show Marathons):Monday: DragnetTuesday: ColumboWendesday: Quincy, M.E.Thursday: Alfred Hitchcock PresentsFriday: Philip Marlowe, Private EyeSaturday: BatmanSunday: The Odd Couple

Because your smart. :):clap:

Thanks. Now I'm going to prove it. :pInstead of showing Miami vice constantly, there are other tings you could do that would tie into MV.You could have a Miami Vice DIY (Do It Yourself) show. You could give fashion tips and show people how to truly live the Vice life.You could also have another show dedicated to your Scrapbook collection. The possibilities are endless! :D

Thanks. Now I'm going to prove it. :pInstead of showing Miami vice constantly' date=' there are other tings you could do that would tie into MV.You could have a Miami Vice DIY (Do It Yourself) show. You could give fashion tips and show people how to truly live the Vice life.You could also have another show dedicated to your Scrapbook collection. The possibilities are endless! :D[/quote']I could, but MIAMI VICE is far more interesting than myself, besides, then I wouldn't have anything to do here. :)

• 2 years later...

I have this week off and today I thought I'd watch some tv shows on DVD rather than daytime tv which SUCKS! Here's what I watched from 9AM-6PM:9AM) Miami Vice "Definately Miami"95:0AM) Miami Vice "Yankee Dollar"10:40AM) Nash Bridges11:30AM) Nash Bridges12:15PM) Hawaii Five-O (New series)1PM) Hawaii 5-0 (Original series)2:15PM) Magnum, P.I. "I Witness"3PM) Magnum, P.I. "Mac's Back"4-5:45PM) Vega$ "Aloha, You're Dead" parts 1&2I haven't had this much fun doing nothing in a long time! :D:):cool: