CROCKETT & TUBBS IN WAX MUSEUM!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here is CROCKETT AND TUBBS in the Hollywood Wax Museum!Eingefügtes BildThe photo was taken in 1992.Strangely, Crockett is wearing a three button pink henley OVER a pink T-shirt!!Also, he's holding Tubbs gun!

Here is CROCKETT AND TUBBS in the Hollywood Wax Museum!Eingefügtes BildThe photo was taken in 1992.Strangely' date=' Crockett is wearing a three button pink henley OVER a pink T-shirt!!Also, he's holding Tubbs gun![/quote']And standing infront of a ship out of a completly different century.:confused:

Maybe it's just me, but to me this "Crockett" doesn't look like Don Johnson close enough... if I didn't know it was his figure (and without Tubbs around and Crockett's outfit), I'm not sure I would recognize him. Or maybe it's just some wrong light angle, I don't know... :confused:

Maybe it's just me' date=' but to me this "Crockett" doesn't look like Don Johnson close enough... if I didn't know it was his figure (and without Tubbs around and Crockett's outfit), 'm not sure I would recognize him. [/quote'] I totally agree on that one. And Tubbs makes a grimace like he’s thinking “what the **** am I doing here??†:D

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta wonder what the folks who paid for this thought, or if they ever compared these wax figures to any real photos and stood back and said "wow, that's perfect!"

Gotta wonder what the folks who paid for this thought' date=' or if they ever compared these wax figures to any real photos and stood back and said "wow, that's perfect!"[/quote'] :D:D:D:D:D:clap:

• 1 year later...