Crockett eats.What about Tubbs...?

aly 7

Tubbs has been shown eating fruit on camera occasionally.

He was eating nuts he was heating up over a candle in Phil The Shill, and was eating grapes at lunch in Buddies. He also ate Lombards vermicelli (perhaps off camera) and Pizza (off camera) in the pilot episode. Didn't he eat grapes in LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS? To save camera time, they didn't show him eating dinner in the pilot episode when he shakes Calderone's hand, or in GLADES, or HEART OF DARNKNESS, STREETWISE, or countless other scenes where he was finished eating.

I thought they said he was a vegetarian somewhere?

In BUDDIES, Crockett and Tubbs were offered "Spielburgers" by Mrs. Noogman, compliments of her "agent" / cook. Crockett replies motioning to Tubbs, "He doesn't eat meat."

Yes, Rico was a vegetarian. He mentioned it in Milk Run at 6:50 when Crockett decided to have a hotdog and asked Rico whether he would also like to have something to eat.

In BUDDIES' date=' Crockett and Tubbs were offered "Spielburgers" by Mrs. Noogman, compliments of her "agent" / cook. Crockett replies motioning to Tubbs, "He doesn't eat meat."[/quote']Crockett tells Tubbs in SONS AND LOVERS that lunch was on him, and Tubbs can have anything he wants...anything. Tubbs replies, "Veggie burger, VEGGIE BURGER!" Crockett replies, "Anything but that." Tubbs - "Tell ya what, suprise me."Crockett - "Suprise me if I have enough money." :)

Yes' date=' Rico was a vegetarian. He mentioned it in Milk Run at 6:50 when Crockett decided to have a hotdog and asked Rico whether he would also like to have something to eat.[/quote'] Little Prince: Tubbs bought a hot dog from a vendor near the warehouse, while asking him questions about who come and goes from the area. Once he was out of the guy's sight, it immediately went into the dumpster,lol.

I could imagine that the reason why he had thrown the hotdog into the dumpster wasn´t only the fact that he was a vegetarian, but also the thought that dog´s hairs could be in it. He looked a bit disgusted while the hotdog seller was making the hotdog and his dog let no eye from the sausage.:)

I could imagine that the reason why he had thrown the hotdog into the dumpster wasn´t only the fact that he was a vegetarian' date=' but also the thought that dog´s hairs could be in it. He looked a bit disgusted while the hotdog seller was making the hotdog and his dog let no eye from the sausage.:)[/quote']:):):)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What about the Lobster in Cool Runnin'? Did he launch it in the water on purpose? I doubt it, he looks upset that he did that. It does fit the theme though.