The song Streetwise

widereceiver 88

How many of u Vicer's out there really enjoy this song.?I must say i'm still trying very hard to find some part in the song where i can go "wow' that's great.Although it's D.J.singing, i really think it's not a good song.Is it just me, or does some of u agree with me?

Works great in the episode. I can't imagine it without it. It's very music-video like.I never really gave it any thought. Why do you dislike it so much? Aren't there other songs to hate even more? :)

• Administrators

...Aren't there other songs to hate even more? :)

Yep...all the sissy music throught out "Jack of all Trades" is by far the worst! :evil:It killed an other wise good episode.

I didn't like the song much at first, because I'm not that into rap style, and it always made me wanna say: "Hey Don, I like the way you talking, but I can hear it in movies... now would you please actually SING something?" :D But some time later I started finding something in it... though I doubt that it may ever be my favourite. (And I'm speaking about music and singing only, as for the lyrics - I don't understand half of it anyway... :D and the other half seems OK to me.) Anyway, liking or disliking a piece music is very individual, IMO... to me it's kind of like food - you either enjoying it or not, no matter what other people say.

• 4 weeks later...

Whoopi Goldberg is on the other version.

On the other version?What other version? Is the version used on MIAMI VICE special because it's the only one that actually uses OLIVIA BROWN's voice?