Top Posters In This Topic

• LNGLK

• Christine

• Marilyn

• reisin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest kleine miss jackie

@LNGLK:No, sorry... but I really like your creativity... ;)It is something which is also just shown for a few seconds in an episode of season 4 ;)

It is something which is also just shown for a few seconds in an episode of season 4 ;)

Maybe we all should beg for more hints. Otherwise we will have to rewatch the whole season 4 :D

Guest kleine miss jackie
Maybe we all should beg for more hints. Otherwise we will have to rewatch the whole season 4 :D
Maybe you have to... :D;)
Chocolate sweets from "Contempt of Court" ?
Sory' date=' no...
:D:D:D:D:DThe yellow part of this cake ("Death and the Lady" )Eingefügtes Bild
Sorry, no...It is definitely an object/ a thing, and not included in something else...It is something that you also already had eaten in your life, assumed that you're not allergic to it.

It is something that you also already had eaten in your life' date=' assumed that you're not allergic to it.[/quote'] I think, I understood the hint ;) I can name the place where this thing was lieing, but I have to find the episode...

Guest kleine miss jackie
macaroni (from blood and roses)? :DEingefügtes Bild
wow' date=' that was really a good guess!But unfortunately no... You really make a great job LNGLK!Keep on tryin'[center']:radar::radar::radar:

Guest kleine miss jackie
I think' date=' I understood the hint ;) I can name the place where this thing was lieing, but I have to find the episode...[/quote'] OK, so I'll wait eagerly... ;)

:radar::radar::radar:

Guest kleine miss jackie
Zusammenfassung des aktuellen Rätsels:Gesucht ist ein Objekt das gelb, natürlich, essbar und in einer Folge aus season 4 zu sehen ist.Bitte Objekt und Folge nennen!Summary of the current riddle:Wanted is an object which is yellow, natural, eatable and shown in an episode of season 4.Please name the object and also the episode!

:radar::radar::radar:

Guest kleine miss jackie
;) There are twenty smth. episodes' date=' in 20 days I'll be able to rewatch them and find the one ;);)[/quote']Ok, then have fun and good luck :);):checkbox:

Guest kleine miss jackie
Zusammenfassung des aktuellen Rätsels:Gesucht ist ein Objekt das gelb, natürlich, essbar und in einer Folge aus season 4 zu sehen ist.Bitte Objekt und Folge nennen!Summary of the current riddle:Wanted is an object which is yellow, natural, eatable and shown in an episode of season 4.Please name the object and also the episode! Hinweis #4:

Kinder

Hint #4:

Children:radar::radar::radar::radar::radar:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I have no ideas.Just for fun: - could it be the juice that Billy was drinking? (Child's play)- or the buns (or something baked) that was in the table in Caroline's home? (Child's play)

Guest kleine miss jackie

Actually I have no ideas.Just for fun: - could it be the juice that Billy was drinking? (Child's play)- or the buns (or something baked) that was in the table in Caroline's home? (Child's play)

or maybe one of these two things? :DEingefügtes Bild(Like a hurricane)

sorry, none of this.

I hope you are looking for this:In the Big Thaw children are taking of the leafs of some corn-cobs. Corn is yellow...do you mean these corn-cobs?[ATTACH=CONFIG]2924[/ATTACH]

post-934-13892963381821_thumb.jpg

Guest kleine miss jackie

I hope you are looking for this:In the Big Thaw children are taking of the leafs of some corn-cobs. Corn is yellow...do you mean these corn-cobs?[ATTACH=CONFIG]2924[/ATTACH]

And that is absolutely correct!!! :thumbsup::done:Congrats to you' date=' Marilyn! :clap::clap::clap::balloon:You're really a Miami Vice expert! :glossy::glossy::cool:Punktestand:Lance Vance: 2PCarlo: 1PChristine: 2PMarilyn: 3P... gnK: 1PHeartbeat: 1PThorsten: 1Preisin: 1PSonny-Burnett: 1PLNGLK: 3PJacky: 9P

Yippee!!Well, a real expert wouldn’t need that much time.... :D But I was very eager to solve the riddle, I couldn’t stand and I didn’t know the answer!!:evil:Thank you so much for this riddle, it was really tough but that made it an exciting competition. :clap::clap::clap:I’ll try to make up such a good one myself!

Guest kleine miss jackie
@Marilyn:Well thank you really for your compliment about my riddle, I apprecciate it very much :thumbsup:;)Even you've had needed some time to solve it, you were the only person who solved it finally anyway!And that means to me a real Miami Vice expert!So, congrats again :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

:shout:New riddle!:shout::shout:Neues Rätsel!:shout:

Hint 1#I'm an object from Season 2 and I am in a, for me, unusual place.Hinweise 1#Ich bin ein Gegenstand aus Season 2 und ich befinde mich in einer, für mich, ungewöhnlicher Umgebung.Object and episode please...Gegenstand und Folge bitte...