• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LNGLK

• Christine

• Marilyn

• reisin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No' date=' I'm not making any sound here. I'm not in the place where I should be, so I don't have to...:p[/quote'] A saxophone as a wall decoration in Anny"s home? (Buddies)

No, maybe you all need a little summary:I'm an object from Season 2 and I am in a, for me, unusual place. I’m irrelevant to the storyline. Although I can be noisy, it's something else you hear. Actually, I'm not making any sound here. I'm not in the place where I should be, so I don't have to.Phil the Shill isn't the episode I'm looking for and I have nothing to do with ElvisVielleicht braucht ihr eine zusammenfassung:Ich bin ein Gegenstand aus Season 2 und ich befinde mich in einer, für mich, ungewöhnlicher Umgebung. Ich habe gar nichts zu tun mit der Erzählung. Obwohl ich lärmig sein kann, hören sie etwas anderes. Ich mache überhaupt kein Laut. Ich brauche auch kein Laut zu machen, weil ich nicht bin wo ich gehöre.Phil the Shill ist nicht die richtige Folge und ich habe nichts mit Elvis zu tun.

Can it be a music center?I mean' date=' in "Phil the Shill" (I think) Manny (Izzy's associate) was listening to something wearing earphones:radar:[/quote'] With music you're thinking in the right direction!

It seems like my hints are more confusing you than helping you. But come on, I don’t have to make it TOO easy on you, do I? We all BREATHE Vice, aren’t we??All right, all right, one more:Hint 4#Sonny has one in a season 5 episodeHinweise 4#Sonny hat einer in einer season 5 Episode

No' date=' I will help a little more. The music has nothing to do with the object itself, but with where it is...[/quote'] So the object is in a place where you can hear music, the object has nothing to do with music......