Started to add neon to the house... is it "Vice-worthy?"

Dean Palmer

Hey aly7!Thanks a lot, I really appriciate your nice words.The plant on the shelf is a dracaena palm.I'm very into exotic plants since my youth, so it's not a surprise I have many plants in my living room not shown in these pictures.I got also a washington palm, a big dracaena palm, and NEW: I Bird Of Paradise Plant which i loved since I first saw it at COOP's Scrapbook section and ordered it this week. I hope it grows and will have some blooms in the summer!

Hey aly7! Thanks a lot' date=' I really appriciate your nice words. The plant on the shelf is a dracaena palm.I'm very into exotic plants since my youth, so it's not a surprise I have many plants in my living room not shown in these pictures.I got also a washington palm, a big dracaena palm, and NEW: I Bird Of Paradise Plant which i loved since I first saw it at COOP's Scrapbook section and ordered it this week. I hope it grows and will have some blooms in the summer![/quote']I have one almost just like in your photos.(coulden`t find the name of it anywhere)now I know...I also have a Cycads(cycas)palm.....These trees are so cool...I`ve had many bonsai throughout the years.I`ve lost a few....The juniper is almost impossible to maintain...These trees however have hung around way longer than most.....I`m looking into getting an Arundinaria Bamboo next.They remind me so much of Vice.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Good luck with your latest addition....

Fantastic, very beautiful!! Of course I am Mr. Neon Jr. Wish I could set up my house like that.I know this is off the subject but I just noticed this is my 2,000 post. It's been fun- thanks to everyone who set up and participated in this site.

I have one almost just like in your photos.(coulden`t find the name of it anywhere)now I know...I also have a Cycads(cycas)palm.....These trees are so cool...I`ve had many bonsai throughout the years.I`ve lost a few....The juniper is almost impossible to maintain...These trees however have hung around way longer than most.....I`m looking into getting an Arundinaria Bamboo next.They remind me so much of Vice.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Good luck with your latest addition....

Cycads are very exotic looking and they like it very warm, so they are very good for inside the house.A Juniper is a plant who likes it colder so it's more of a garden plant.And I guess it's the same with the bamboo,i don't think it will grow well inside, you should try it in the garden-there are some types of bamboo that tolerate snow and very low temperatures!@jongarci:I am glad you like it.I got it from a net shop over here in germany. It's actual LED technology. It's much more economic than real neon and fits in very little spaces without heating up...You should google for: "RGB LED strips" @miamijimf:Thanks alot Sir!Well you CAN set up your house like that!Just convice your wife.:)AND CONGRATIOLATIONS TO 2000 POSTS!!! THAT'S A REALLY GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!

I know this is off the subject but I just noticed this is my 2' date='000 post. It's been fun- thanks to everyone who set up and participated in this site.[/quote']That's awesome! Congrats Pal! :clap::thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

MIAMI VICE "Neon-Style" home photos!After testing and testing and testing the best colours and places for my Vice-like Neon-style home I think I might be on the right way.Well guys and gals, here is a little sneak peak of my "colour concept"!But it is still in the testing phase...I'll be pleased if you tell me what you think of it...

post-9603-13892963501568_thumb.jpg

post-9603-13892963501753_thumb.jpg

post-9603-13892963501929_thumb.jpg

post-9603-13892963502058_thumb.jpg

Damn...although I worked with Photobucket I am not able to display the photos as a bigger image. I'll try again tomorrow.Sorry for that!

Haha' date=' my thoughts exactly. I like what you did with your house.[/quote'] Thank you very much Jimmy,means a lot to me!