Timing between episodes

CrockettandTubbs

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this...but...hopefully someone will put me right if not.Anyway, I was rewatching "My Brother's Keeper" and "Heart of Darkness" today, followed by "One Eyed Jack." I swear in "Heart of Darkness", when he has just berated Elvis, Sonny says (to the Feds *dom dom dom dom*) "We've been busting our hump on this case for over two months now." He looks at Tubbs when he says that, as if to indicate "we" means him and Tubbs (yay! I love C&T!)But then, in One Eyed Jack, when Crockett, Tubbs and the rest of the OCB staff (such an audience!) are in Castillo's office, Schroder (sp?) says to Tubbs that "You've been down here a month right?"And Tubbs says, "Right!"So...am I missing something really obvious here, or is this another example of Miami Vice's somewhat infamous yet totally endearing in-continuity?That was a long one. I'm sorry, but it's been really bugging me!!! I hope someone can suggest a viable option...I am really interested in how much time elapses between episodes in Season 1 as I love seeing how quickly C&T bond!

Now as you say it I also notice it. Maybe, it was scheduled to send them in another order first, but after they had changed their mind they didn´t pay attention on such little mistakes.But maybe it´s nothing more than a mistake. You can find mistakes like that in every movie. For some people, it´s a hobby to watch a new movie only to find out about the mistakes and to count them.

Now as you say it I also notice it. Maybe' date=' it was scheduled to send them in another order first, but after they had changed their mind they didn´t pay attention on such little mistakes.But maybe it´s nothing more than a mistake. You can find mistakes like that in every movie. For some people, it´s a hobby to watch a new movie only to find out about the mistakes and to count them.[/quote'] Or they could have been saying that to the feds to get them to get out of their hair.

Perhaps Crockett simply meant that vice as a whole (and tubbs joined in late in the game) has been working on the case for two months, and Tubbs really had only been there a month.How about that?

Perhaps Crockett simply meant that vice as a whole (and tubbs joined in late in the game) has been working on the case for two months' date=' and Tubbs really had only been there a month.How about that?[/quote'] That's exactly what I thought...

That's exactly what I thought...
What Coop said.After the initial diffidence' date=' Crockett starts to consider Tubbs as a true' date=' important part of Vice.[/quote'']Exactly. What Marilyn and Pandina said is how I feel about it.