PMT in a promo for a norwegian tv show

2morgen

A lot of welknown people in this clip.PMT is in it to about 1:10 and futher on

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8cNHCP3juQ

Thanks for sharing. Man he is ageless.

Man he is ageless.

I thought excactly the same!I he's getting younger now?Many of those guys looked pretty old like the british band "Right Said Fred" or Kathleen Turner so it couldn't be the light or the good mask - but Dolph Ludgren and especially PMT looked awesome!

I hope i will look that great and full of fitness with 61! :clap:When i saw that Nike-Clip of Lebron James with the "old" Sonny i was like: "He looks pretty good for his age!" But PMT looks even younger!So how about some new 2011 Miami Vice Seasons?!?:)

I thought excactly the same!I he's getting younger now?Many of those guys looked pretty old like the british band "Right Said Fred" or Kathleen Turner so it couldn't be the light or the good mask - but Dolph Ludgren and especially PMT looked awesome!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Let me talk Off Topic for one sec.!I love it very much since the union of the international (mainly North Armerican) Site and the German Site - that we are now one global Community.Throughout all language barriers- its works out pretty well dont you think!?!;)